Block depends on so many factors, depends on ISP you can see wide range of
behavior, for me nothing is blocked since my ISP is IPM. This behavior is
changing and that's worrying to me. Wikipedia was accessible using Irancell
in Tehran but right now it's not. More worrying, upload.wikimedia.org is
blocked so without proxy there is no image (except images in cache)
anywhere in any wiki. People in Shiraz don't have access to any WMF wiki at
all but as I said we need to check more deeply into this matter and start
talking to the government or anyone useful ASAP. I will talk to some people
tomorrow in a conference I will attend.