On 31.10.2015 21:13, Luiz Augusto wrote:
On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton <
rodrigo.argen...@gmail.com> wrote:

(...)

[5]some samples of local community interacting with Padula's "ideas":

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Brazilian_Group_of_Education_and_Research/User_Group_Proposal
https://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Usu%C3%A1rio_Discuss%C3%A3o:Rodrigo_Padula
follow the thread:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediabr-l/2014-August/015754.html

Please don't read this as I advocating for Padula. Quite the opposite, I'm
only suggesting to ignore the bad mood from Argenton and really focus on
measurements and governance points proposed by Fæ.

In your email you are making confusion between measures/governance and strategy.

The governance is focused to check that the strategy is applied well, the governance is not strategy itself.

For the PEG Padula has realized its project and reached the goals.

This result cannot be combined with a discussion of the conflicts happening in the Brazilian community, which should be probably discussed in another place.

Kind regards

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH