Possibly Wikilivres, a site which is used to store PD works in Canada (but
copyrighted works in the USA, i.e. a work which the author died 50 yrs ago
or published by an organization 50 yrs ago), is also being affected. When
the TPP was under negotiation, I was thinking whether it should move its
base to a non-signatory of the TPP which currently shares similar copyright
terms with Canada and has a lenient censorship regime (e.g. Hong Kong).
Though I doubt whether the rule is only applicable to works published after
the agreement is in effect.

Leung Chung-ming (User:春卷柯南)
Chinese WIkipedia