Well, then this is a cheap success for the propaganda for a project started
by the Foundation which has nothing to do with the community which is
creating and editing the Wikipedia.

- WP0 is a clear violation of net neutrality and therefore undermines the
ground on which an open croudsourcing project is based.

- Also the low numbers of involvement through WP0 are evidence that this is
a pure marketing project run by the Foundation for the Foundation and
realiter doesn't contribute to the big ideas with which it is sold.

- Additionally the Foundation isn't answering questions about the limits
and ending of WP0 for over 1,5 years now. A project - officially sold to
bring the poor of the Global South into Wikipedia - is spreading in
developed countries where its only purpose is to give the "partnering
access provider" a marketing campaign named "Wikipedia for free".

If the Erasmus Prize is really essentially connected to Wikipedia Zero
(which I still don't think) than maybe somebody has to inform the office of
the Praemium Erasmianum Foundation about the numbers and the facts of this
questionable endevaour. I still hope that the prize was recieved because
Wikipedia is the biggest cultural project mankind every started.