Hi Commoners,

I have an excess "Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF)" lens
for Pentax. If you are a regular contributor to Wikimedia Commons, I might
be willing to give this to you as your Christmas / New Year's present.
Please email me off-list if you would like the lens, with:

1. Evidence that you already use a Pentax camera to contribute to Commons,
2. Evidence that you have a history of providing good-quality images, and
3. An explanation of how your contributions to Commons would improve if you
receive this lens

Merry Christmas,

Pine