(Forwarding from the announcements list, which apparently having issues
again with automatic forwards to Wikimedia-l)

Dear colleagues,

The annual report for Cascadia Wikimedians User Group is available on
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_Wikimedians/4Q_2014_and_CY_2015_report

The information there includes our activities report, balance sheet, and
income statement.

This information includes our activities in the latter portions of 2014,
after our recognition from the Affiliations Committee but before we had a
bank account.

Please also note that we held our first post-formation board elections. The
new board and officer assignments are below:

3 year terms (January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2018)
* Peaceray (continuing from 2015 board)
* Benjamin Mako Hill (continuing from 2015 board)
* Pine (continuing from 2015 board)

2 year terms (January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2017)
* SounderBruce (new to the board for 2016)
* Jmabel (new to the board for 2016)
* Brianhe (continuing from 2015 board)

Board appointment to fill a vacant seat; 1 year term (January 1, 2016
through December 31, 2016)
* Another Believer (continuing from 2015 board)

We have 2 remaining open seats on our board that may be appointed by the
other board members, or may be filled during the next regular election.

Officer appointments:
*President: Peaceray (continuing from 2015)
*Vice President: Benjamin Mako Hill (continuing from 2015)
*Secretary: Pine (interim appointment, concurrent with role as Executive
Director)
*Treasurer: Brianhe (continuing from 2015)

I am available via email or my talk page for questions.

Happy new year,

Pine
Executive Director and Interim Secretary