Thanks for starting this thread Lodewijk.

Jan-Bart and Stu: Wikimedia has been lucky to have your participation over
these years.

Stu, thank you in particular for helping steer the financial governance of
the Wikimedia movement. Your expertise and professionalism have been deeply
important to making sure Wikimedia is a good steward of the money entrusted
to us by donors.

Jan-Bart, my friend, you are a force to be reckoned with. It is difficult
to sum up the total impact of your leadership in the movement. I find
myself falling back on memories not just of your formal role on the board,
but of your warmth and generosity of spirit. I hope leaving the board (this
time) doesn't mean your Wikimania streak will be broken. ;-)