Following the recent statements by JW on his talk page I am planning to
publish my email to the board from Oct 7, 2015. I have given the board some
time to redact anything they feel is confidential. I have also requested
they send me information of what statute, bylaw, or board handbook item
they feel would make details, if any, confidential.

Additionally I do not see anything in Jimmy’s 12/30 email that should be
confidential, and since I was not a Trustee at the time he sent it, clearly
he did not consider it highly confidential either. But I prefer not to
publish it without his consent, and I have no plans to do so.

I hope for a reply from the board by Feb 8 and plan to release the email on
Feb 15th.

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian