A summary of the total number of posts from people going over the 30
post limit in the last 4 months, with one person having gone over 30
posts for 3 months running:

October: none
November: 39
December: 33, 35
January: 31, 32, 32

The discussion about other ways of viewing posts, appears to have come
to a end without any realistic changes. Last month was lively, however
the increasing numbers of people going over the 30 post number shows
this is hard to keep an eye on when hot topics are around. It would be
great if the list moderators could privately email those at risk of
going over (say, when they hit 25 posts) and remind them that it helps
to encourage all viewpoints to be seen and read if "power posters"
could stick to the limit. Perhaps reminder emails could be automated
by bot, and so remain impersonal?

Link:
* https://stats.wikimedia.org/mail-lists/wikimedia-l.html

PS for transparency I posted 27 times in January, placing me as the
seventh highest last month, but I was helped by a prod from the list
mod, even though I was in the middle of the popular Geshuri
discussion.

Fae