https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Faebot/thanks

The 'Thanks report' is up and running again, after being out of action
for the last few months. This seems down to time-outs when running the
query for wikidata, along with Faebot being throttled on labs (now
relaxed) and the more recent account problems needing rolling
automated log-outs for everyone. The newest requested addition is the
Outreach wiki.

See the meta page link above if you would like another wiki added
(after making sure your community is happy with the idea), or want
your account to be opted out of a current report.

Thanks,
Fae