Anna, I'll never forget you walking up to me at a journalism conference and
asking for a job.

Then I'll never forget harassing you into taking it, when you had a better
offer somewhere else.

I'm glad you did; your expertise added much to the WMF, and I know you will
be greatly missed.  However, I know that teaching was near and dear to your
heart... as you know, I told you once to follow your bliss, even if it
meant leaving the CA team, and I say the same to you now.  The Wikimedia
movement will be greater for having you around generally.

Best,
pb

Philippe Beaudette

phili...@beaudette.me