Hi everyone,

I am Pascal Martin from Linterweb, my english is not better than in the past :)

We have storage all the links ( dead or not ) in real time since 2008 from all the project of French wikimedia, and Hungarian and Romania wikipedia and probably English Wikipedia.

We could make this in this European Data Center ( http://www.criann.fr/ ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renater

Why only speak about IA, we could begin to start storage this week from all the project in any language in real time a link appears in wikipedia with not anymore ressource : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech/Migrate_dead_links_to_the_Wayback_Machine

We have the same parthernships with the Fondation OpenDemocracy.

Like you see, we have in the past a paternships with the WMF :
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_releases/Version_.5

http://blog.wikiwix.com/en/2011/07/08/linterweb-in-charge-of-archiving-external-links-for-the-romanian-speaking-wikipedia/

I have contact Dany but it not answer me what is the partehnerships with WMF and IA.

Bests Regards