Hello Everyone,

I am Pascal Martin from Linterweb, and my English is not very good, so please forgive my mistakes. Since 2008, we have a real-time storage service for all the links (dead or not) placed in all Wikimedia Projects in French, Romanian, Hungarian and also in the English Wikipedia.

We did that because of the help of a European Data Center.
http://www.criann.fr/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renater
And we could start to storage all the links from all the projects in all the languages, without supplementary resources. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech/Migrate_dead_links_to_the_Wayback_Machine
We have the same partnership with the OpenDemocracy Foundation.
As you can see, we had already a partnership with WMF in the past.
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_releases/Version_.5

http://blog.wikiwix.com/en/2011/07/08/linterweb-in-charge-of-archiving-external-links-for-the-romanian-speaking-wikipedia/

I have contact Dany but he s not answer me what is the partnering with WMF and IA.
https://blog.archive.org/2015/10/21/grant-to-develop-the-next-generation-wayback-machine/
*Partnering with other services to repair broken links by pointing to the Wayback Machine.*For example, we are working with the Wikimedia Foundation to identify broken links in Wikipedia sites and replacing them with links to archived pages from the Wayback Machine.

Bests regards
Pascal