Hoi,
Thank you for writing in your personal capacity so the other things need
not have any consideration. Thank you for a profile that reads American.

Thank you for continuing with the sniping at the WMF. What is your point or
is that personal? How do you help things move in the right direction? In my
opinion you show a lack of good faith, personally speaking, and why would
that not be seen as impacting your professional/other capacity?

But that is me personally.
Thanks,
       GerardM