On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 4:15 AM, Maggie Dennis <mden...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> As some of you know, Community Engagement had a small realignment last
> quarter.

> Now that it’s further along, we thought it was a good time to
> formally share. :)

>    Technical Collaboration (grouping Community Liaisons and Developer
>    Relations), under Quim Gil, tasked with improving collaboration between
>    software development teams, Wikimedia contributors, readers, and
> volunteer
>    developers.

We welcome your feedback and participation in our projects and plans:

*  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration
* Quarterly goals:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration/Goals
* Annual Plan: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T124420
* Strategy: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration/Strategy

In the day to day your points of contact keep being Community Liaisons
(content creators) and Developer Relations (developers).

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil