On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Lila Tretikov <l...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Earlier this week Amy Elder -- our head of recruiting -- has shared a
> preview of the CTO role with the staff and I would like to share it with
> you early as well, before the job description is posted and the process
> starts. I am very grateful to our technical staff and leaders here at the
> WMF for collaborating on both the description and the process.
>
> If you have any nominations or recommendations, which I hope you will
> please email Amy directly.
>
> Thank you all for engaging.
> Lila

Lila and Amy,

Curious what you mean by "Technology group" in regards to "overall
architectural roadmap" and strategy?  Perhaps this could be made more clear?

For MediaWiki (and general architectural topics), we have the architecture
committee which is comprised of staff and non WMF developers. and/or you
mean the engineering and product managers?

Cheers,
Katie

@wikidata