Brion Vibber wrote:
>As a longtime part of Wikimedia's community and staff, I would really
>appreciate some clear answers on what's going on and why we're losing more
>and more longtime community and staff members while an ED who needs
>management coaching is still in place.

Please know that many other longtime Wikimedians are (now) paying close
attention. To this mailing list, to blog comments, to the wikis, etc.
There's certainly no shortage of places for discussion. :-)  I expect the
immediate issue to resolve itself in the next few weeks. Non-profits move
notoriously slowly and the Wikimedia Foundation is no exception in this
regard. My respect for the staff of the Wikimedia Foundation has only
grown seeing the restraint and maturity with which you all have acted.

MZMcBride