​Hi WikiFriends,
*We need your suggestions and feedback. *

We are planning a few initiatives for WikiProject India (English
Wikipedia). For a long time we have been feeling:

   - *On one hand:* WikiProject India is one of the largest projects in
   Wikimedia
   - *On the other hand: *We sometimes face it difficult to organize simple
   co-ordination projects.

We are planning a few initiatives, *please see*:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Noticeboard_for_India-related_topics#Planning_a_few_initiatives

If you have a look at this, you'll clearly understand that we are not
planning anything big at this moment.

Please share you suggestions.

PS. The main project page is here on Meta Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiProject_India_Nurturing and here on
English Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Project_WIN

Regards.