Earlier I told you about this discussion. Now we'll move ahead. You may
revisit the thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Noticeboard_for_India-related_topics#Planning_a_few_initiatives
These are the tasks for now:

   1. Barnstar, noticeboard barnstar, regular recognition to encourage
   editors, some brainstorming need to be done for experienced/senior
   Wikipedians (as User:Dharmadhyaksha
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Dharmadhyaksha> pointed out).
   Barnstar name has been suggested ""WikiProject India: Star of the month" or
   "WikiProject India: Hall of fame" by User:Yash!
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Yash%21>
   2. WP:INCOTM <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:INCOTM> restarting.
   3. Working on improving quality of vital articles, important articles;
   4. Add an initiative to identify largely unsourced or poorly sourced
   higher traffic articles (> 100 views avg per day) in this and directly
   related project spaces (Hinduism/Jainism/Buddhism/Sikhism/etc) (as
   suggested by User:Ms Sarah Welch
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ms_Sarah_Welch>)
   5. Working on edit-a-thons;
   6. Trying to involve more admins/experienced editors, as User:Vin09
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Vin09> mentioned "*regular
   India-article related admins*".
   7. Creating tool page, resource page, uploading quality images needed
   for/to improve edit-a-thons (see the post of User:Ms Sarah Welch
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ms_Sarah_Welch> for more details).
   8. meta:100wikidays <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/100wikidays>
   promotion;
   9. Starting a WikiProject India monthly newsletter, as suggested by