As behalf of the FDC, we demand Katy will continue to hold the FDC role in
additional to the new rule :))

Good luck Katy! indeed the right and greatest person to take this important
role!

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!