Hello,

Thanks for the contributions.

I can imagine that it is reasonable
* that the WMF Board deems it impossible to work together with a
specific board member;
* that the WMF Board deems it impossible to publish the reasons for the removal;
* that the WMF Board calls the removed board member to be ineligible
for future elections.

What my problem is, is that the WMF Board takes all these decisions by
itself. The WMF Board acted as prosecutor, judge and executioner in
one organ. The Dutch would say: The butcher is reviewing his own meat.
It becomes easy to criticise such a board.

The present situation is unfair to the removed member who is blamed in
public without a public information about the reason. The removed
board member also can only appeal to the very organ that removed him.

The present situation is furthermore a devastating signal to the
voters. The removal decreases the value of the community elections and
makes all board seats questionable. The ultimate election is made by
the WMF Board, not the community, it seems.

As solutions I can imagine
* to create an arbitration organ for these decisions; or
* to let the voters decide whether they want to send the removed board
member back to the board.

Kind regards
Ziko