Hello everyone ,

I agree with Fae and Craig,
It's foreign jargon especially in this context , and on top of that jargon form a professional background where the term has been misused (imho) It has in my jargon the connotation of obsessively recurring idea , like a depressed patient
always coming back to ideas of suicide : the suicidal ideation
It would be the only place where i would allow fosuch reductive jargon because it has precise meaning i wouls never associate it with idea generation or brainstorming what is wrong with using those words
as craig indicated : cringe worthy (business) jargon
the mere fact that product design (business ing general) is stealing a word form other jargon
show a lack of creativity of innovation

I would like to call on the communications dept to start - and i can just picture someone for that task - a campaign
at WMF  to ban jargon  "simply says it better"

derek