Hi Quiddity,

This is great. I will go over the link you shared. I think I combed through
many if not all of these pages, but will double-check.

The Calendars I sent out previously now live on the WM NYC Event Archive
page here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC/Event_archive#Calendars

Best,

- Erika