I just uploaded 2 videos here:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:This_is_the_Wikimedia_Foundation.webm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQzZI0l3IOw
https://vimeo.com/165444283

and here:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:This_is_Wikipedia.webm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gi129oEk0M
https://vimeo.com/165495822

Each is an attempt to explain the Wikimedia movement in under 2 minutes
through the lens of a fundraising appeal.

I'd like to be able to make more videos in this style (with burned-in
innertitles) in various languages, and I'd like to be able to collaborate
and create media with others to do that. I think the way to start that is
to draft a tutorial for how to make or fork these so that anyone could make
their own version, with their own messaging. This would probably live on
the WMF blog, and also on Meta.

If such a tutorial would be of interest to you, I'd love to chat - please
message me off list.

Thank you!

--

*Victor Grigas*