In an effort to offer resolution to what Pete said below regarding Doc James’
removal, along with extending some form of compensation to Doc James and those
of us in the community who elected him, I strongly believe his Board position
should be immediately reinstated citing wrongful dismissal.  Doing so will
serve two good faith purposes: (1) it will restore Doc’s credibility in the few
instances where questions might have arisen, and (2) it will demonstrate good
will on behalf of the Board for their mistake, and it should happen without
delay.  I see no reason why it should have to go back through the voting
process because doing so may be misconstrued as an evasion of responsibility by
the Board for their actions.

Betty Wills (Atsme)