On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Rogol Domedonfors <domedonf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I can see no reason for this failure.  We know that the Board is busy, but
> it is a legal requirement that the minutes be drawn up and discussed, so
> that publication is or should be a matter of very little effort, and a part
> of normal operating procedure for the Board's administrative support.  I
> suggest that this is the very time at which the Board should be taking
> extra pains to engage with the Community, and involve them in its planning
> and other activities.  Instead, we have what appears to be a conscious and
> deliberate snub.

The issue of minutes is already scheduled to be discussed as an item
proposed as one of the governance improvements. I realize how deeply ironic
it sounds, since you can't know that, because the agenda is not published
significantly ahead of time, but just FYI (and to immediately address your
valid concern).

dj