Also, a request:

Please add:
- User names (i.e., {{User0|BrillLyle}}
- Links to relevant topics of conversation (i.e., Code of Conduct and
Confidentiality Agreement) and events (i.e., WikiCite 2016)

The March meeting minutes are making me itchy -- I want to add these
links....

Here at WM NYC we list user names with talk pages and links to relevant
topics and events at WM NYC Board and chapter meetings. It seems to be more
convenient for folks and is aligned with the desire for good will
transparency. Plus the user names won't change significantly so I often
have them in hidden text, then adjust for actual attendees.

But then some might consider me an over wikilinker, probably. :-)

- Erika
Also enjoy alphabetical order....

*Erika Herzog*
Wikipedia *User:BrillLyle* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BrillLyle>