On 18/05/16 01:18, Richard Symonds wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wonder if that's the time to end the thread now (which is on a very
> public list) and let people reach out privately. Discussion of this sort of
> topic, especially when a specific person is involved, is not ideal, and
> could make things worse.

Fair enough. But for the benefit of concerned readers, I think it's
appropriate to relay the news from Facebook this morning (AEST) that
Chris is OK, he is feeling better.

Also, I've heard that the WMF response last night was appropriate and
treated the matter with all due seriousness.

-- Tim Starling