Dear Pine,
Apologies for the delay. The General Counsel position is located in
California, so the candidate will need to be authorized to practice here.
It's not necessary or a particular plus to be authorized in Florida too,
but we will welcome any candidates that meet the job description.
Best,
Amy

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Amy,
>
> Thank you for sharing this. Very briefly:
>
> Is it also necessary, or would it be beneficial, to have candidates also be
> licensed to practice in Florida?
>
> I suggest that the job announcement be copy-edited. I make typos myself,
> and sometimes when I later re-read one of my emails I am less than pleased
> with what I wrote. I think that this announcement could benefit from having
> a fresh set of eyes look at it from a copy-editing perspective.
>
> Thanks again for sharing.
>
> Pine

Amy Elder
Director of Recruiting
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 999-8140
Join Us: WorkWithUs <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Work_with_us>
Connect with me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/amyelder>
Follow us on Twitter @wikimediaatwork

sum of all knowledge. **That's our commitment and you can help continue to
make it a reality: *https://donate.wikimedia.org/ and
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Ways_to_Give