Hi Rogol,

I wish I could comment in depth. The one comment that I will make is that
Katherine's tone toward the community has generally been receptive, and so
far we (meaning WMF, the community, and the affiliates) have not had
large-scale conflicts since she became the interim ED, which I consider a
good thing and I would like to see continue. I have my own wish list for
Katherine, as I think you know. But I also feel we should be grateful that
so far, she seems to be making an effort to cooperate with the wishes of
the community / communities and the wishes of the affiliates in general.

Thanks,