Thank you Christophe and the rest of the Wikimedia Foundation trustees
for dedicating time and thought to this important topic.

I'm optimistic that if we collaborate together as a community we can
make a difference in the level of harassment on Wikimedia projects and
maybe even other parts of the internet.

Sydney
Sydney Poore
User:FloNight