Fred,

> Whatever the earliest editors did has long been superseded by
> liberal bias.

"Classically" liberal, as in libertarian trickle-down economics, have
been strongly reinforced including recently. Have you seen the cadre
of editors who protect their walled gardens of Mises Institute-sourced
economics articles? Fair Tax is a good example, pure trickle-down
advocacy with a dozen articles on it, so carefully curated that Fair
Tax would come up first in "Suggested articles" before they realized
it could be gamed like that and turned it off:

https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wiki-research-l/2016-November/005496.html

> It was nearly impossible to insert even neutral information
> about Hillary Clinton into her article

That is obviously hyperbole. Her article at the end of October has a
six paragraph "Whitewater and other investigations" section mentioning
no less than eleven scandals and linking to four summary style
sub-articles. There are also separate "Email controversy" and "Clinton
Foundation and speeches" sections, each with their own sub-articles.

Fred, remember when you proposed banning me for calling the medical
credentials of a Department of Defense employee who claimed to be a
doctor in to question after repeated deletions of my edits supported
by MEDRS-quality sources that breathing uranium fumes is dangerous? I
still feel that you treated me unfairly, and you may be interested to
see that the controversy is still ongoing but slowly turning in favor
of the MEDRS literature's position:

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/latest-news