Well, there were speakers who were not able to attend Wikimanias in Haifa
and Cairo, to start with, because of similar bans, and the general response
then was "Whatever place we choose, someone is always discriminated". I am
not sure whether this is a healthy attitude or not, but I do not see why
the US travel ban leads to a statement whereas existing bans say in Arab
world, or Armenia-Azerbaijan or whatever do not.

Cheers
Yaroslav