On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Rogol Domedonfors <domedonf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Christophe
>
> On 20 December, you wrote
>
> > Basically it's making the legal team life's easier when they need to do
> > small and/or quick changes. They don't have to go through the whole
> > resolution process to change a comma.
> >
> > Now you write
>
> > the Executive Director
> > has authority to set and change policies for the organization and its
> work,
> > without requiring prior Board approval in most circumstances. The
> baseline
> > is that the Executive Director has authority over policies, unless the
> > Board asks otherwise
>

> These do not appear to be the same, and the later version appears to be
> what is in fact in force.
> Do you agree that your December posting was inaccurate?
>
> "Rogol"

I also noticed this discrepancy. I hope that the bottom line is that the
Board is maintaining its focus on big picture issues of strategy, vision
and governance, and leaving the management and maintenance of policy
decisions to its senior executive leadership. This seems typical and
appropriate to me.