Personally, I am a big believer of a John Wooden quote, "Failure isn't
fatal, but failure to change might be". So, all the best to the Wikimedians
of Hong Kong. Thank you very much for all the good works that you have done
in past. I am sure that you will stack all the odds in your favors and come
back with something better.

Best wishes.

---
Shabab Mustafa