We've just had a bit of turnover of our list administrators. In order
to get moderation going smoothly again, I've added Asaf Bartov as an
admin. I don't think that decision will be controversial.

Richard has resigned for his own reasons, after putting in more than
his fair share of work here. Thehelpfulone has been removed following
a prolonged silence.

I would like a third active moderator. You can volunteer on this
thread, or send a message to wikimedia-l-ow...@lists.wikimedia.org.
This should be No Big Deal, and while there are technically no
requirements, getting the reference is a bonus.

Austin