Hi all,

I would like to introduce you a new project: In collaboration with FABER
humanities residency, Amical Wikimedia is co-organizing a* onsite* stage.
We do an opencall to journalists, data scientists, sociologists and
humanists to meet during some days in a quite village and make a state of
the question on the fake news and new journalism. We would like to invite
residents to work on new directions that journalism is taking. We want to
outline, to describe and to explain the changes that have happened in this
area, to investigate why it is valid, to call it into question and to see
how we are affected by new forms of transmission and reproduction of
information.

Further info in this onepager
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Y7QEmAClNcRk0tWjJNZnhJMk0

Apply here
http://faberresidency.com/%e2%80%8b1-may-15-may-projects-related-to-new-journalism/

FYI: The related costs of the project are asumed by FABER and local govs,
Amical collaborates in the project conceptualization and developement, but
we don't support it financially. Actually, this is a spin-off project of a
residency done during January 2017.
https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viquiprojecte:Faber_2017/en

I'm happy to giver further details of the project offlist if needed.

Best,
--
Àlex Hinojo