Hi Anna, thanks for your kind words.

As said in the one-pager, organisers don't fund flight:

"Faber offers free accommodation and half-board (breakfast and dinner) for
residents. There is also a fully-equipped kitchen at residents’ disposal in
case they would like to prepare their own
lunch. Faber does not cover any travel costs or obligatory health
insurance. There is no per diem."

Same here, there is an ongoing discussion about these topics, and as Amical
we want to be an active member, facilitating the debate. We consider this
collaboraiton project as an experiment, to innovate in ways to generate
awareness on our strategic mission (sum of all knowledge to all in their
own language).

Best!

El dl., 20 de març 2017 a les 17:56, Anna Torres (<d...@wikimedia.org.ar>) va
escriure:

> Love it! It is an ongoing debate that we is also taking place in Argentina
> so we are going to spread the word.
>
> Any facilities regarding flights? Just to have the full picture of the
> activity!
>
> Thank you!!!

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to introduce you a new project: In collaboration with FABER
> > humanities residency, Amical Wikimedia is co-organizing a* onsite* stage.
> > We do an opencall to journalists, data scientists, sociologists and
> > humanists to meet during some days in a quite village and make a state of
> > the question on the fake news and new journalism. We would like to invite
> > residents to work on new directions that journalism is taking. We want to
> > outline, to describe and to explain the changes that have happened in
> this
> > area, to investigate why it is valid, to call it into question and to see
> > how we are affected by new forms of transmission and reproduction of
> > information.
> >
> > Further info in this onepager
> > https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Y7QEmAClNcRk0tWjJNZnhJMk0
> >
> > Apply here
> > http://faberresidency.com/%e2%80%8b1-may-15-may-projects-
> > related-to-new-journalism/
> >

> > FYI: The related costs of the project are asumed by FABER and local govs,
> > Amical collaborates in the project conceptualization and developement,
> but
> > we don't support it financially. Actually, this is a spin-off project of
> > residency done during January 2017.
> > https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viquiprojecte:Faber_2017/en
> >

> > I'm happy to giver further details of the project offlist if needed.
> >
> > Best,
> > --
> > Àlex Hinojo

> Anna Torres Adell