Here's what making me happy this week:

The Hebrew Wikipedia community completed initial training of ORES, so ORES
can be enabled in this language soon.

48 Wikipedians manually examined 5000 random diffs and marked them as
damaging or not, and whether they appear to have been done in good faith or
not.

If you keep hearing about ORES and you have not idea what it actually is,
then you'll be able to see it very soon in Recent Changes in the English
Wikipedia. I tried it briefly, and I was amazed: it guessed pretty well
which recent changes are likely to be vandalism. This technology is likely
to revolutionize how Wikimedians patrol their wikis for bad edits, and make
unintentionally bad edits less damaging.

If you'd like to add ORES support for your wiki, look at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_labels

Kudos to users EpochFail, Ladsgroup, Mooeypoo and everybody else involved
for making this possible.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬