Hoi,
What remains unclear is what it is that you aim to achieve. There are great
possibilities possible but there has to be a focus.

One such focus would be that it helps us focus on the relations that an
article has with with other articles. They are all or should all be related
in Wikidata anyway. With a skin that helps in determining this you have a
reason for another skin, a skin that will achieve greater quality for
multiple projects. The only question I have is how your skin would work for
other projects.
Thanks,
     GerardM