Deb, Fantastic.  Really, really great.  And I don't just mean your champion
footnote selection.

Thanks to you and  Erik for the update!
SJ

(still dreaming of federated search results from cousin free-knowledge
projects, and public libraries near you, not just Wikimedia ones :)

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 8:11 PM, Erik Bernhardson <ebernhard...@wikimedia.org

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266
<(617)%20529-4266>