Sam,

How do you feel about searching recent changes? I saw some estimates that
would take a lot more effort than it would.

Also, is Len Tower still in the Boston area? The more we improve the diff
algorithm, the more edit conflicts we can avoid, and that's certainly worth
the money, time, and effort too.