On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Amir E. Aharoni
<amir.ahar...@mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> Is there anything that interested volunteers can start translating now?

:)

For some languages, I can confirm in the next 12 hours if we can run
the surveys in, in which case I'll ping the point of contact (which is
at the moment, the person who has requested that language) in the
following page:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_talk:Characterizing_Wikipedia_Reader_Behaviour/Robustness_across_languages

(The table is not complete, I'm working on it now.)

For some other languages, I may have to wait until Monday late evening
UTC before I can say anything since I may need to brainstorm more with
the other researchers in the team. (I want to make sure we don't ask
for help with translation unless we are pretty sure the language is
feasible for this kind of study).

Leila