Basak commented on Facebook: "In the news, it says that, Wikipedia supports
global terrorism. The Turkish officials has been corresponding with
wikipedia (?)  but there is no answer. The site (most probably they mean
English one)  includes content that supports ISIS ."

http://mobil.hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-haberi-wikipediaya-erisim-engellendi-40441904

- Sent from mobile