Hi John,

Could you provide a bit more context? From which language are you drawing
these experiences? Did you consider filing a phabricator request for the
technical component that can be improved (if so, could you link to it)?
Could you also provide some links to these discussions that are causing the
internal fighting you refer to?

I'd be curious to understand better what you're talking about before taking
a position. Thanks!

Best,
Lodewijk