Hi Pine,

I think these are great questions for the discussions on Meta! I say that
sincerely, and with the intent of making sure that the questions, and any

May I urge you to repost them here:  https://meta.wikimedia.org/
wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Cycle_2?

Katherine

Katherine Maher

Wikimedia Foundation
149 New Montgomery Street