To be fair, while I opposed THIS particular removal from the Board, I think
the Board SHOULD have the right to expel people who are perceived as
disruptive, uncooperative, or not fulfilling their fiduciary duties well.

Such cases should be rare, and exceptionally well grounded and explained
(whenever possible).

Best,

Dj