Of course there is a doubt.  The Community runs a process which for
presentational purposes is called an election, but only to put forward
potential new Borard members.  The appointment is entirely in the hands of
the Board.  They can accept or reject the names put forward by the
Community, or select someone else from that list, or soeone else entirely.
Given that the Board chose to remove James prevously, for reasons that have
never been made clear to the Community, it is within the bounds of
possibility that they might decline to appoint him again.  I do not think
that would be wise, or very popular wth the Community, but it is for the
Board, and the Board alone, to decide.

"Rogol"