Hi Stephen,

Can board agendas, as well as slides and docs which are not security or
privacy sensitive, be published 2 weeks in advance of meetings, please?
This will allow community members to provide comments and ask questions
ahead of board meetings that the board can take into consideration when the
meeting occurs.

Thanks,
Pine

Pine