Hi Fae,

The WMF publishes financial numbers twice  a year. The last are the nummers
until december 2016
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Annual_Plan/2016-2017/Mid-year_check-in
The next fill be the financial report for the year ending today. That
report is expected in October.

I'm glad Katherine asked forumdiscussie the board approved funding for
developing a long term strategy in a very inclusive process.

The content of the process is open and transparant.

You have some experience with a chapter at rough times. Would you be
available for governance review of WMFr?

Regards,

Ad